sexta-feira, 12 de abril de 2013

What to wear ?

I have a party tonight and like any other woman my first question was: WHAT I'LL WEAR?! Among several costume changes, I bring my 2 favorite ones and also the new piercings of Puncture to use with boobies that I just LOVE !



#1
SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Mia " [The Box ]
SKIN - Essences Opera *sunkissed*
HAIR - Magika [01] Awake [~ n e w ~]
PIERCINGS - <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage)   and    
<-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Hips)
BELT - <-Puncture-> Belly Chain [BITCH]
BRACELETS - MG - Bangles - Sugar Candy - The Pinks
TOP - *T.Whore*- Tube Top Glossy Black + Applier
SKIRT - PP - Black Rock Studded Skirt  [~ n e w ~]

#2 

SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Mia " [The Box ]
SKIN - Essences Opera *sunkissed*
HAIR - Magika [01] Awake [~ n e w ~]
DRESS - Luas Urban Style - Maddy Dress Black [~ n e w ~]
NAILS - Mstyle Perfect Oval Nails - BLACK
WATCH - K_gs CBN - Kumaki - Watch
BAG - MG - FuFu Bags - Madame Mimi - Black
BOOTS - Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black



#1<-Puncture-> Hello Kitty (V2) [ The Boobies Show]
#2 -  <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage) 
and 
<-Puncture-> Chamed Nipple Piercing V1 (Spikes)
#3<-Puncture-> Chained Nipple Piercing (Heart) All Color


PLACE : my humble home LOL
MUSIC:






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário