quinta-feira, 18 de abril de 2013

My Dressing Room

Today I bring news of coldlogic ! A store that I just love and have many fantastics mesh outfits . 
I bring now the latest releases, in my new dressing room. (I did with a few things I had in my inventory LOL) the best place to prove which one to choose . Run there and catch your




SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Mia " [The Box] 
SKIN - :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ Smoky sunkissed][TDR ]
HAIR - Magika [01] Awake  [ ~ n e w ~ ]
BRACELET - PP- Silver Naira Jewelry Set
RING - PP- Silver Naira Jewelry Set
NAILS - Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic (Black)
DRESS1coldLogic dress - babin.grey  [ ~ n e w ~ ]
DRESS2coldLogic dress - bailey.onyx  [ ~ n e w ~ ]
DRESS3 coldLogic dress - knowles.black white [ ~ n e w ~ ]
DRESS4 - coldLogic dress - petit.green [ ~ n e w ~ ]
DRESS5 coldLogic dress - simon.black white + belt [ ~ n e w ~ ]
DRESS6 - coldLogic dress - singer.onyx + cream belt [ ~ n e w ~ ]


PLACE: my humble home
MuSiC


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário