sexta-feira, 12 de abril de 2013

Central Perk

I was getting dressed to go look for a new place to take the photo when the cute Iona send me the landmark of a new place to take pictures and hang out so I went there because I love seeing new places, getting there  "O M G !" (LOL) was the Central Perk from the TV serie Friends or was almost it , but I just fell in love by place. It made me feel like one of the episodes of friends *____________*
In the look, news of Jp. dsg, Bens Beauty and Al Vulo



#Jp dsg. - gray; sky; denim; black ; pink (whit 10 belt colors and 10 metals colors 
also dirty our clean option)


SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Mia " [The Box] 
SKIN - :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ Smoky sunkissed ][ TDR ] [ ~ n e w ~]
HAIR - Magika [01] Please
NECKLACE - ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Cross Wings Necklace [ ~ n e w ~]
NAILS - ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Rich Nail - Chocolate [ ~ n e w ~]
SHIRT - [ SAKIDE ] The Basic Tank White
PANTS - [ JP ]:dsg. Kalaheo JNS. // gray // FEMALE // [ ~ n e w ~]
SNEAKERS - [M.o.w] Urban Sneakers - W H I T E -


PLACE : >>here<<
MuSiC


Um comentário:

  1. oh ash thanks for the great work, we hope to see you in the perk...

    take care

    katuehhh & arthur

    ResponderExcluir