segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

Spending time at home

Sorry angels, but I have a small health problem which is not letting me get much time on the computer, then I had to take a picture in my house to try to speed things up I bring some news of Mow; Essences and Pure Poison, enjoy!



SKIN - Essences Opera *sunkissed*
MAKE UP - Essences - Hangover Eyeliners [TDR]
HAIR - /Wasabi Pills/ Erika Mesh Hair - Browns Pack  [Fantasy Faire]
EARRINGS - PP - Nisaa Jewelry Set  - Emerald 
NECKLACE - PP - Nisaa Jewelry Set  - Emerald 
BELT - :sey D.L.Belt
NAILS - Mstyle Perfect Oval Nails - BLACK
SHIRT - [M.o.w] Spring Tops -ANIMAL- 
PANTS - Maitreya Mesh Zipper Skinny Jeans * Dirty
SANDALS - VG SUNNY EMERALD [ Soon in the XYROOM - may 1frt]

Place: my humble home
MuSiC

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário