terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013

I crashed my car ! Shit !

Hello angels, this week I'm not making many posts because I on my tests week in college. But I'm cold not miss the chance and come here to do something to you all ! Great news of Pure Poison and Maxi Gossamer ! Also this perfect new skin of Essences that I just  L O V E
I went for a walk to take pictures and ended up slamming my car! LOL
I hope you enjoy the land is a urban style, very good place for photos our walk with your lover or friends !




SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Mia " [The Box ]
SKIN - Essences Opera *sunkissed*  [The Big Boobies Show Fair]
HAIR - ::Exile:: London Rain: Dark Browns
EARRINGS - MG - Bracelets and Earrings - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls [Limited Bazaar]
NECKLACE - MG - Necklace - Robot dream Ride [Collabor88]
BRACELET - MG - Bracelets and Earrings - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls [Limited Bazaar]
NAILS - Mstyle Perfect Oval Nails - VINE
DRESS - PP - Black Greta Cocktail Dress [n e e w w ]
SHOES - .: ryvolter :. Ulla Translucent Pumps - Black

_____________________________________

PLACE :  >> here <<
MUSIC: no music today sorry : (

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário