quinta-feira, 30 de maio de 2013

I'm going out with my love

And on the end of the holiday after the cleaning
I'm going out with my love, after all I missing him like crazy
I did two looks, one for a romantic walk 
and one for a  go to a club and dance with him



#romantic
SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Nadeya " 
SKIN - the body co. Orchid (05 Sunkissed) skin 
HAIR - >TRUTH< Rashida -  fades
EARRINGS - The P!nk Bandaid -Boxed- Secret Earrings  [ ~ n e e w w ~]
SHIRT - *C - Mesh shirt Ely (cross/guava)  [ ~ n e e w w ~]
PANTS - [M.o.w] M&M Capri Pants 01  [ ~ n e e w w ~]
SANDALS - ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE 

#dance club
SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Mia " 
SKIN - Essences Opera *sunkissed*
HAIR - >TRUTH< Bianca - frappuccino
NECKLACE - Pure Poison- Purple & Gold Wilda Necklace - Spine
BRACELETS - "TP!B" Cawkring Bangle  [ ~ n e e w w ~]  
and  
Pure Poison- Black & Gold - Cross Stacked Brecelets*
DRESS - [M.o.w] Shoulder Dress Style03 [ ~ n e e w w ~]
SANDALS - ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário