sábado, 11 de maio de 2013

Geek 8)

My angels! I'm finally back !! After much work in college I finally got a rest time to come here to bring news. 
I made this look in the geek style with news of AnnaA, M.o.w, Shock and itens of Black Only event
I hope you all like it and was dying of longing for you. 
I was missing a lot of you.



SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Honey V 2.0 "
SKIN - Essences - Opera Summertime 03 [TDR]
HAIR - >TRUTH< Bianca -  fades
GLASSES -Persefona Black Glasses [The Black Only Event]
NAILS - [ S H O C K ] Scratch nails - Almond Series Orange [ ~ n e e w w ~ ]
SHIRT - [M.o.w] Cropped Layered Sweater  - BLACK - [ ~ n e e w w ~ ]
PANTS - ::[annaA]:: Jeans 01 [ ~ n e e w w ~ ]
BOOTS - Maitreya Mesh * Devi Booties Black

PLACE: >>here<<
MuSiC

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário