quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

Some changes

Hello my angels, some new changes, I was having some problems with the old blog address, so I decided to make this new address! I will continue blogging to you as always, but with this new address !!
And for the "first" post, a basic look! my favorite *_*  
I hope you enjoy =*



SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Honey V 2.0 " 
SKIN - :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Eleonor ] - [ Natural Chocolate ]
HAIR -/Wasabi Pills/ Dominique2 Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
EARRINGS - ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Damla Earring 2 [Fi*Frday]
NECKLACE - ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Damla Necklace 2 [Fi*Friday]
NAILS - ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. So long nail Yellow
BELT - Maitreya Coin Belt *dark brown*
SHIRT - fri. - Vneck.Tee (Yellow)
JACKET - *chronokit* Fabre Jacket Striped Brown [n e e w w ! !]
PANTS - *L.inc* Tyra Lowrise Jeans Skinny Starlet Wash Dark Blue
SANDALS -Maitreya Gold - Aequus Brown



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário