quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2013

Hairs !! #Free #Love #Crazy

Hello angels ! I always LOVE hairs, I have so many hairs that my sister say that I have more hair than clothes LOL, These days I found some hairs that I simply LOVED and the best for FREE !I used the post to come show some new features, and show these beautiful hair! :D enjoy





SHAPE - ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " SunShine "
SKIN - Lara Hurley Skin-Joelle-Happy Valentine's Day! [Group Gift]
HAIR1- [LeLutka]-VENT hair - Bournville [Group Gift]
HAIR2- Eaters Coma - GIFT 03 / ASH [Group Gift]
EARRINGS - ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Wish Earring Pink [ n e e w w !!]
NECKLACE - MG - Necklace - Arial Lost Angel
NAILS - Mstyle Perfect Oval Nails - BLACK
DRESS - coldLogic's Anniversary Gift [Group Gift]
SANDALS - Slink Destiny Heels Black

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário