quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013

Some changes

So my angels,I come after a while without posting with some changes.
 My real life is too rush and am enjoying it the maximum, so I'm taking less time to log in and post on the blog, I decided then to leave some groups of blogger and stay only with my FAVOURITES, so I can arrange my time better and post the things that I really like. Please do not take it personally, thank all those who supported me and helped me in  the blog.

For my girls, please don't do not forget me, I will continue bring news and looks for you all s2



SKIN - :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ Natural sunkissed ][TDR ]
HAIR - Magika [01] Curious
TATTOO - SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Movement Child  NEW
MAKEUP - ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Daily Makeup NEW
NECKALCE - ..:: Bens Beauty ::. Meeyaw Necklace Purple NEW
RINGS - ...::: Scrub :::... Raus Rings NEW
SHIRT - RONSEM* TEE f02 / white
SKIRT - *Tentacio* Coco skirt Stripes NEW
FEET - Slink Womens Medium Feet 
SHOES - _CandyDoll_ Admiral Black


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário